We will develop methodologies that guarantee robustness to disturbances and threats, and adaptation of perception, inference, and machine learning modalities to changing conditions and adversarial inputs, and resilience to failures of robots, network disruption, data loss, and/or compromised communications.
We will address modeling of heterogeneous teams of humans, robots, sensors, tactical supercomputers, and tactical clouds that can be formed based on the context and the specific task to be performed.
We will develop learning algorithms that are modular and composable, and algorithms that can adapt to available resources to enable scalability to large heterogeneous groups with both humans and robots.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- 2019 DCIST Technical Workshop
- 2021 DCIST Review Meeting
- 2021 DCIST Review Meeting Detailed Agenda
- 2021 DCIST Review Meeting Videos and Task Posters
- 2022 DCIST CRA RMB
- 2022 DCIST Technical Review Meeting
- 2022 DCIST Technical Review Meeting Detailed Agenda
- 2022 DCIST Technical Review Meeting Videos and Task Posters
- DCIST Members Only
- Inaugural DCIST Technical Workshop
- Technical Thrusts
- The Team